These all looked yummy and I love granola. Just reading all the ingredients would make you hungry! Anyway, I chose Marmalade Granola but borrowed a little inspiration from the Honey (think bees!) Granola too! I thought a bright, cheery color would be perfect--kind to celebrate that we had sun today even though a new storm is expected! I had little bee charm that I wanted to use so my sentiments came from Honey Bees, a set by PTI.
Supplies:
Stamps: Beyond Basic Borders, Honey Bees (both PTI)
Cardstock: Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Soft Stone (PTI)
Additional: Autumn Harvest Jewels (Paper Co. Studio), Bee charm
Hope you enjoyed our creations! There will be a new challenge tomorrow so check the Peeps blog so you can participate! Thanks for stopping by!!
Sharron
10 comments:
Mmmmm I'm getting hungry just looking at that gorgeous card - I can totally see the marmalade and honey *drool*!
Love the layout of your card and that honey bee is a perfect finishing touch!
Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge!
x
This is fabulous, Sharron! Love your design, and that little bee is just too cute!! :)
The bee is darling and I can so totally see the package inspiration in your creation. Great job!
Sharron, you have so captured inspiration package with your card! What a charming little bee.
Love your card and how you used the colors from the box to make it! Excellent!
Wow! elle est absolument superbe, j'adooore le design, bravo
This is yummy! The bee is darling. I have both these sets, but never thought about combining before. Thanks for the inspiration.
Sharron, You so captured the packaging. Super job on the challenge. I really like this card.
That granola does look yummy. Great job on the card too! That set was perfect for this challenge.
marvelous take on the challenge. i especially love the little bee charm.
Post a Comment