Here's a link to Becky's blog if you want to play along--or just watch her video and listen to the music!
I used all PTI supplies except for the ribbon and sun. Stamp sets are Scattered Showers and Sign Language. See recipe above for colors.
Hope your week is going well! I am off to check some blogs!
Later,
Sharron

17 comments:
This is so sweet! I love your main image, those raindrops are adorable! I love your embellishments rain or shine ;D
x
That looks very cool with the umbrellas. That set just keeps growing on me, you used it so well.
This is so adorable!!
I love how cute this turned out. Great job with Scattered Showers - I am so not good at using that set. And I really like how you staged your photo - great job!
What a great card Sharron! Wonderful job with the challenge.
Oh my goodness, that is adorable! I love the little white umbrellas.
Wow, you did great! Love the blk and wht ribbon too.
Nice job! I especially like how you used the little umbrellas from the sign language set and added the sun embellie too!
What a fun card...who knew umbrellas could be so cute? :)
love this card..never thought of using this stamp set, it looks beautiful...pretty card!
FABULOUS!!!! I love your take on Beckys challenge!!!
That is a great card!!!!
I love your card! Isn't it fun joining in on Becky's challenges each week. I won't be there this time. I'm in Florida with family.
Great work! Those umbrellas are FABULOUS!!!! Might have to buy that set the next time I put in a PTI order!!!
Nice job with this color combination Sharron. Love your button accents.
This is so sweet! i love how you used the umbrellas and the sun charm. Great job on the challenge!
This is one of my favorites from Becky's challenge. The umbrellas look great and that was clever to include the sun charm. Great card! :)
Post a Comment