Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PTI Birthday Bash Card #2

Hi again, here is Card #2 for the Papertrey Ink Birthday Bash. This image is from Becky Oehlers. Isn't it adorable? The instant I saw it, I fell in love. Love the sweet whimsical style. This will be Becky's first year as a Senior Designer with PTI. She has been with them for quite some time but this is her first year designing stamp sets. I can't wait to see her first one. Be sure to visit her blog to see more.

After I printed out the image, it was easy peasy to do the card. I used Becky's recipe from last week to cut out the cardstock and paper. Everything is from PTI except the Earth Love patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket. Images were colored with Copics and I added a little glitter on the clouds and used a Rain Dot to brighten up the sun. This is such a happy design that I thought the sentiment from Everyday Button Bits was perfect.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
Be back later,
Sharron

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great card ... the curved saying on the grass came out great!

Heather P. said...

This is simply fantastic!!

Nerina said...

Cutsey Patootsie! This is absolutely lovely - gorgeous colouring!

peggysue said...

This turned out great! The whimsical style is so cute.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Don't you just love this image from Becky?! Very nice!

Terri said...

Great job on all your digi challenge cards. This one is my favorite though!

Cammie said...

You chose the perfect sentiment for this image. Love how the sentiment follows the curve of the grass. And I love that rain drop on the sun. WELL DONE!!