Thursday, February 4, 2010

Patchwork Hearts for Your Sweetie!

For anyone who has been visiting my blog, you might guess I love this stamp set! Today I used it for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger. Click on the link to see the Vintage Heart Box which is the inspiration contributed by Alicia Thelin. I definitely felt it should be something simple and sweet. I stamped the hearts with a heart from Daily Designs (PTI). Five are done with Versamark Old Rose ink and one
'special' one is stamped in Pure Poppy (PTI) and cross stitched with DMC#321 embroidery floss. The sentiment is from Daily Designs Sentiments. Button from my stash. All cardstock and patterned paper is PTI.

Hope you are having a good day. It's snowing here!!
Sharron

12 comments:

Heather P. said...

Very pretty! Love the stitched heart! :)

Cammie said...

Simply lovely! You're making me want this stamp set.

peggysue said...

You actually cross stitched on a card, you brave soul! It looks wonderful.

Terri said...

Great job! I especially like how you stitched the heart. That is my favorite image in the set. Wish they sold it as a single image.

Lori said...

Hi Sharron!! I don't remember where you live, I'm in MN, and it is snowing here too, blech!!
I love your card!!! I love to cross stitch myself! Great job on the challenge!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a Pretty card! I love to cross-stitch and that heart is a favorite of mine. Hope the snow does not get too deep for you. Enjoy it by stamping more!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

géniale, j'adooore ces coeurs brodés

Julia Aston said...

Love your red hearts and all the framings! a great Moxie fab card! thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment!

Lisa said...

Love that stitched heart! Great job on the trigger!

rachaelwood said...

i think your trigger triggered me as much as the original trigger

Alicia said...

Those little cross stitch hearts are so cute~!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sharron! What a cute approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)