Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PTI Birthday Bash Card #3


Back again with Card #3! This image came from Heather Nichols. And it came all perfectly decorated and ready to go! Talk about easy. What a wonderful graphic to have on file to whip up a quick birthday card. Isn't this cool!

Again most of my supplies are from PTI. I did use a Martha Stewart 'loopy' stamp to accent the borders. The dark chocolate cardstock works perfectly with the chocolate frosted cupcake. I cut the cupcake layer with a Spellbinders die, added a little Bitty Dot paper and stamped a sentiment from Everyday Classics and VOILA!

Enjoy!
Sharron

7 comments:

Lea L. said...

Wonderful cards that you made with the PTI digi images! This one is my fave! Great job on all of them!

♥Lea

Heather P. said...

This is FANTASTIC! Love how you mimicked the loopy circles of the cupcake! :)

peggysue said...

That loopy stamp is the perfect complement to the image, great job on all of them! I think I need Everyday Classics . . . darn, the shopping list keeps growing and the budget keeps shrinking.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

It's so much fun seeing how everyone has designed their cards with this one image. Very nice card and I love the cupcake!

Valonda L. said...

adorable take on this design. Great job!

Lori said...

So fun Sharron!!! Love how you added the loops!! :)

Cammie said...

The loopy border and the bitty dot paper work perfectly with the image!