Tuesday, February 2, 2010
PTI Birthday Bash Card #4
I am winding down! This is Card #4 and this image is from Alli Miles. Isn't that little bear cute? I did a little paper piecing to add a little dimension and also added the balloon bouquet from Everyday Button Bits. All supplies are PTI except the paper I used for the bear. It is from my stash--source unknown.
Hope everyone is having fun checking all the contest entries. These are such fabulous images. It is now only about 2 hours before the next reveal. So the big decision about whether to stay up. Something tells me I will just have to take a little peek!!
Smiles,
Sharron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is sooooo sweet! Love the papers you used, and the addition of the button balloons is such a fun detail! :)
What a super adorable card. Those button balloons are just the best!
What a sweet card! Love that teddy bear. I can hardly wait to see the rest of the stamp set!
Awwwww Sharron this card is so sweet!!
Cutie Patootie!! I love the colours you used in here - and the little cluster of Everyday Button Bits balloons is a fabulous detail!
As others have commented, the button balloons are perfect addition to this soft and sweet card.
Post a Comment