Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Papertrey!!


Exciting events going on!! Papertrey Ink is 3 years old and there is a big celebration going on. Wow, today is only Day 2 and so many announcements and fun competitions in progress. If you haven't visited Nicole's website yet, hurry right over and catch up! Today each of the Senior Designers has designed a graphic that we can download and use to design a card. All entries go into a contest to win some fabulous stamp sets! So much fun!!

I think I probably should quit staying up late every night to see what new things are being posted. Not only am I getting to bed late but I have so many ideas going through my head that then I can't sleep. It is a good thing I am retired now so I have time to enter contests! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday blog so will also post this entry there for Week 124.

This great image is from Melissa Bickford. All my supplies are from PTI. I used Black and White Basics patterned paper and colored with Copics. Then used the same colors to color Melissa's image. Used a scalloped circle punch plus 2 sets of Nesties for the circles. Embossing folder is from Sizzix, Lines and  Dots. Pretty simple. 

I have images downloaded but not sure I can do EIGHT more cards tonight but it is such fun to play!

Happy Stamping,
Sharron

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute and colorful card!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

This is fabulous Sharon! Love the bold colours and the black, so stunning!
Don't know if I will have time to play before 7am tomorrow...never know

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, love the colors on this! Simply fab!

Terri said...

Love this! I know what you mean. I have the same problem going to sleep after I see what is new too!

peggysue said...

Love it!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

You certainly have been busy with the challenges from PTI today. I have been working backwards through your cards posted. I love how the bright bold colors stand out against the black. Excellent card!

Karen said...

Great colors here! Thankfully, I don't have to stay up late for Nichole's next post, but I definitely understand the desire to miss some winks to see what she has in store for us! :>

Angy said...

great job! I have just started coloring in the images on my black & white deco paper. Love how you made it so colorful! You go girl, I am hoping to put one card in the challenge - you rock getting so many done!

Sharon said...

I love your card Sharon, so bright and cheerful. The paper is gorgeous and I love your sentiment. Well done! hugs Sharon p.s. I miss being on leave so that I can stay up late and make cards.

Cammie said...

Such a beautiful vibrant card! Love how you colored the black and white dp!