Wow, what a fun challenge! I love to make origami boxes. There are so many great patterns and they work perfectly for small gifts and table favors. I think the most fun is picking out the papers. This triangle box can be done with only one pattterned paper, or two or three! This one is done with three and both the top and bottom match. Here is a link to Nicole's challenge if you want to give it a try! You will love Melissa's new stamp set being introduced this month.
Yikes!! We have plans for the weekend and I absolutely have to get this house cleaned instead of doing challenges!!
Smiles,
Sharron
13 comments:
How fun! What a great take on the challenge!
what an interesting shape for a box and pretty patterned paper.
Oh Sharron, I didn't think I wanted to do this challenge but maybe I'll change my mind. So cute!
So-o-o beautiful Sharron. It's a winner in my book! And I love the vase & flowers. Could be right off the front of one of the new release cards.
Very cool! Glad you are getting a chance to participate in the challenges!
What an unusual and interesting looking box. Love the colors!
This is so adorable!!
splendide, bravo
You did the origami challenge, good for you! I took a pass on that one, I've already made more cards in the last week than I usually do. Great looking little box!
That's a great little box! It's so clever and cute!
gorgeous box! any chance that you could let us know where to find directions on how to make it? i'm also wondering what the approximate size of the box is. Thanks! laura j
Sharron, ooooh! I love this little box!!!
This is so cool! I love your box and also love your pictures with the props - very Japanese! ;D
x
Post a Comment