Monday, February 8, 2010

PTI Paint by Number Challenge


Papertrey Ink will be introducing another new product this spring--acrylic paint! And Nicole at PTI has another fun new challenge. We are to take the first letter of our log-in name to establish our color palette. Since I use my own name (I know--not too original) so I chose the N-S palette. See Nicole's blog HERE to get all the details.

I decided to make a card for my hubby! I used all PTI products except for the EK Success punch and a button from my stash. The stamps are from Daily Designs & Daily Designs Sentiments.

Lots of fun stuff going on over at PTI this week. Don't miss all the exciting new posts--something new every day!!

Smiles.......
Sharron

11 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

OMG! your card is beautiful! Good luck with this challenge!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, this is fabulous! Everyone is just rockin' this challenge!! :)

Linda W said...

Lovely Sharron! I new I should have changed my name. Those colors are gorgeous together.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great grid line paper element. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Terri said...

Great job on this! Those bunnies are to cute too!

Cammie said...

Love your take on the challenge!

Lori said...

Hi Sharron!!! Very nice card, I loved these colors!!!

Angy said...

Pretty, like the colors and how this turned out. Very nice.

Rhonda said...

Sharron, This is very nice. This would have been a difficult combo for me.

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful card, the little bunnies are too cute!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Your card is so beautiful, bravo