Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Fellow Peep!!

Carol, hope you are having a great birthday! I wanted to say 'hi' with a card and wish you a wonderful day!! 
Hugs, Sharron


Editor's Addition: Supplies for this card:
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits, Birthday Basics (PTI),
Flower backgrounds from a Martha Stewart Glitter Stamp set
Cardstock/Buttons: PTI
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey--Lemonade
Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart
Dies: Spellbinders Squares

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Sharron. Very spring like!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Hi Sharron,

Thanks for the virtual card! I love all the colors and those flowers are so different from how many design with this stamp. Excellent! Thanks for thinking of me. I'm down in Florida have a wonderful time. Home in March!

Terri said...

Great job! Love all the colors and the little butterfly too!

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card! so fresh..love the flowers.

Sharon said...

Hi Sharron, I love this card, so beautiful in its simplicity. I am sure your friend will love it. hugs Sharon x

Cammie said...

Hi Sharron, I love the petals you added to the flowers and the butterfly. Such a happy card!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

elle est vraiment parfaite pour un anniversaire, bravo

Linda W said...

What a bright and happy card. I love what you did with the flowers. It all just makes me smile. Bet Carol did too!!

Cathy Weber said...

Love the unusual way you did those flowers. How did you do it? Are they little hearts? Very creative idea.

Sherry said...

Super cute! Love the flowers behind the buttons!!

peggysue said...

That is so sweet, what a homey looking card, so warm.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love this, very very CUTE!

whoistracy said...

This is beautiful Sharon! I love all those buttons yo used and the bright colors.

Rhonda said...

Such a sweet card! love the plaid paper.

Angy said...

CUTE! Love those rays come out from the flowers.

Julia Aston said...

what a pretty b'day card! love the button flowers and springy colors!