Oh my, talk about posting late! I so much wanted to do a card for
Lisa's new challenge and have spent much of this week working on our local Garden Show! The challenge was to use a flower image, crystals and light yellow. My card is pretty simple but I like it. The flower is from Flower Garden (PTI) and I cut it out of Bitty Dot Basics paper. I didn't have any crystals so used pearls.
Supplies:
Stamps: Flower Garden, Communique Sentiments (PTI)
Cardstock: Lemon Tart, Plum Pudding, Spring Rain White (PTI)
Additional: Patterned paper is the back of some baby paper I had + the Bitty Dots for the flower, pearls, EK Success border punch, Quikutz Embossing Folder, Nesties, Memento Ink
I have some other things to post so hope to be back soon.
Have a good day,
Sharron
8 comments:
Elle est magnifique, j'adore la mise en page
Bravo
Beautiful card, Sharron!! I love that clean style and the pearls in the flower center add so much elegance!
I love this layout and the repetition of the dots. A lovely card, Sharon.
Very pretty! I see the impression plate in use there! And the colors, that purple just pops.
Gorgeous card Sharron, well done. Super colour scheme you've used. hugs Sharon
Nice job! Love the embossing folder you used. I just got that one too!
Oh my word! This is just fantastic!! Love it, Sharron!! :)
Love all the polka dots!
Post a Comment