I just recently received my Papertrey order that included Butterfly Dreams and Turning a New Leaf. Wow, they are awesome--love them! I have been so anxious to give them some ink and decided to try them out on this week's Compose A Card Challenge. I have done every one and they are always so much fun! Here is a link to Becky's blog if you want to play along. I tried to post copies here of the recipe and inspiration photo but kept losing them. Tonight, along with watching the Academy Awards, I plan to spend time to check on what everyone else has done!
Hope you are having a good weekend!
Sharron
Hope you are having a good weekend!
Sharron
12 comments:
What a stunning card! Love those butterflies and the contrasting ribbons looks great!
Have fun watching the Oscars!
x
Beautiful card! Love the butterflies.
Lovely card! The sentiment is such a perfect fit with the butterflies!!!!
Wonderful butterflies and the design layout is so pleasing. Great challenge.
Great job! Very pretty. I am loving the butterfly set too. We are watching the Oscars too!
Gorgeous Sharron!! I too love both of these sets, love how you trailed the butterflies!!
This is absolutely beautiful, Sharron!!
Your card is really beautiful, Sharron!
I like how you used a corner rounder on one. Great layout.
What a beautiful use of the butterfly set! Great idea for the challenge.
You have totally captured the delicacy of butterflies. This card is so lovely!
elle est superbe avec cette envolée de papillons, j'aime chaque détail
Post a Comment