Time for another PTI Blog Hop! Seems I rarely get to participate so what fun to be here tonight. The theme is office supplies and ways we can incorporate them into our designs. Kind of a toughy for me! Unfortunately I don't have any of the new PTI sets that would fit into this category but I looked through some of my older sets to find some appropriate images. My design is my take on a sketch I recently saw on Diane Jaquay's blog--using envelopes!
I used an image from Boxes, Bags and Tags and a tiny little envelope from Mailbox Greetings. The vellum envelope I made. The enclosures were stamped with a script from Background Basics: Text Style. The sentiment on top is from Everyday Classics. I only have one PTI Impression Plate--In Bloom--and love it! I used it for the impression on new Harvest Gold (fabulous new color!).
Supplies
Stamps: Boxes, Bags and Tags, Mailbox Greetings, Background Basics: Text Style
Cardstock: Soft Stone, True Black, Harvest Gold (all PTI); Paper Company White
Additional: Ribbon (LSS), Vellum, In Bloom Impression Plate (PTI), Paper Clip, Copic YR31
See you at the Hop!!
Sharron
I used an image from Boxes, Bags and Tags and a tiny little envelope from Mailbox Greetings. The vellum envelope I made. The enclosures were stamped with a script from Background Basics: Text Style. The sentiment on top is from Everyday Classics. I only have one PTI Impression Plate--In Bloom--and love it! I used it for the impression on new Harvest Gold (fabulous new color!).
Supplies
Stamps: Boxes, Bags and Tags, Mailbox Greetings, Background Basics: Text Style
Cardstock: Soft Stone, True Black, Harvest Gold (all PTI); Paper Company White
Additional: Ribbon (LSS), Vellum, In Bloom Impression Plate (PTI), Paper Clip, Copic YR31
See you at the Hop!!
Sharron

37 comments:
Sharron, I adore this! This is such a fantastic design! I agree with you Harvest Gold is fabulous.
Love this! So cute with the vellum envy. Great card!
Sigh... the Harvest Gold and black look MARVELOUS together Sharron, and I love that you used a vellum envelope on this :) Fabulous card!!!
An all around great card! Love the little pop of blue from the clip. Very sharp!
This is awesome - love that tiny envelope!
This is so cute! I just got Boxes, bags and tags and I love that idea with the envelope. Great job on the challenge.
Absolutely darling project! Love your use of the vellum and the clean design! I am loving this Harvest Gold! Great take on the challenge.
Love the color combination. Very cute card!
Love your card & those colors!!!
Ditto what everyone else said! I love this!
i love your card...the colors are great and i love the little vellum envelope
Beautiful card, Sharron! I LOVE that vellum envelope!!
Ohhhh, love your card, especially the vellum envelope! Great job!
Love the colors and the vellum envelope - very pretty!
This card is oh so pretty!! I love the colours and the vellum!!!
I love this, the colors are great and the turquoise paper clip just pops
The color combo is so classic and stunning. I love all the textures and patterns, embossed backgound, stamped text, vellum envelope! Very lovely card.
Fabulous colors -- harvest gold and black, the vellum envelope, the perfect design, and the extra pop with the little plastic paper clip. Love it all!
A beautiful card! Love the colors, the pop of blue from the clip is great. A gorgeous card, just love it!
This is so pretty! Love your color combo!
I thought you might have made that vellum envelope and I like that ribbon too.
So cute, Sharron! I love the envelope!
Oh, you outdid yourself w/this one! So many nice touches.
Wonderful card all around, Sharron! It's tailored and soft all at the same time, and that's not easy! Love the color combo! Just super!
What a striking card, the colors really stand out!
Glad you were able to join us this month. Great job on the card! I especially like the envelope you made. That little envelope stamp is very cute too!
OOooh so elegant! I love your colours and the layout of this. The vellum envelop is absolutely wonderful. I just can't say enough good things about this card Sharron!
Oh, I just love this! I was so bummed when my PTI supplies didn't come in on time for me to create for the hop. I ordered on release night. Dang! I wanted to use my Harvest GOLD for sure!
Beautiful card! I love the harvest gold and black.
Sharron, everything about this is wonderful! :)
Great card, Sharron! Love that turquoise clip against the yellow and white!
This is so cute! I just love those clear envies! What a fun idea!
Oh qu'elle est belle, vraiment très très belle, bravo
Cute! Love the envelope!!
Very lovely card!
Love that little vellum envelope! A fab design Sharron - of course I just love that Harvest Gold with black and white - going to be a classic colour combination I think.
Hi Sharron. Great way to use those older sets. Love the color combo and that ribbon is fabulous.
Post a Comment