Monday, July 19, 2010

Clean and Simple FTL 98

Is it hot where you are? My, I am getting so tired of the 100 degree days! Lots of daylily activities last week so I am glad to at last have time to stay inside with my stamps. I made this card a week ago with the CAS sketch. I found these butterflies at Archiver's on my recent trip to Kansas City and always have fun playing with these little inchies images.

Supplies
Stamps: Butterflies (Inkadinkado), Background Basics: Retro, Birds of a Feather (sentiment) (both PTI)
Cardstock: Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White (all PTI)
Patterned Paper: Vintage Blue (We R Memory Keepers)
Ink: Rose Bud, Cottage Ivy (both Memento)
Pearl

Have a great week!
Sharron

5 comments:

Terri said...

It is hot here too but I like it though. :) Nice job on the card. Love all the colors. The stamps are cool too.

Cammie said...

Great card Sharron! Love the striped dp and those are great stamps.
It's hot and humid here. At least we're getting a little rain this week.

Cammie said...

Great card Sharron! Love the striped dp and those are great stamps.
It's hot and humid here. At least we're getting a little rain this week.

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, I like how you staggered the images!
Cheers, Karen
www.alteredscrapbooking.com

Nerina said...

This is a light happy card! Those butterfly stamps look beautiful!