Saturday, July 24, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge; The Color Throwdown #102, Moxie Fab Clean and Graphic

For inspiration today I chose the sketch from the 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge 57 and the colors from The Color Throwdown #102 and added an entry to the 
Moxie Fab Clean and Graphic Challenge. PLUS I got a chance to play with my newest PTI stamp set, All Booked Up!
LOVE this stamp set! I think it will be one of my all time favorites. I love to read, adore book stores and still like the feel of old-fashioned paper books!!

Supplies
Stamps: All Booked Up, Through the Trees, On My Couch Additions (all PTI)
Cardstock: Bazzill (unidentified colors) and PTI Vintage Cream and Terracotta Tile
Ink: VersaMagic Aegean Blue, Memento Bamboo Leaves, Paris Dusk, Rich Cocoa
Additional: PTI Rickrack Die, Circles Punches, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, EK Success Border Punch

I'm really enjoying trying various challenges! Thanks for dropping by!
Sharron

3 comments:

Terri said...

Very nice! Glad to hear you like this stamp set so much. I passed on this one but I did get the bookmark die though.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Lovely card. I like how you have placed a butterfly on the books and repeated it from the other stamped image.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sharron! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)