Isn't this amazing inspiration! I loved it the second I saw it and to believe it is fabric and embroidery. This is the most recent Peeps Challenge #12 posted by Janice. Then this morning I saw this challenge by Play Date Cafe and knew the colors would be perfect.
And here's my card!
I used cardstock from my stash. I believe it is Bazzill but I don't know the names of the colors. I embossed with Leafy Branch, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and then used Paris Dusk Memento ink to highlight the stems and leaves. The bird is cut with a Stampin' Up die. I used Background Basics: Text Style on PTI white and cut the bird from the patterned paper. The flowers are PTI Beautiful Blooms II. I used Paris Dusk with Sweet Plum (both Memento inks) to create the effect on the flowers. The small one is stamped in Spring Pansy (VersaMagic Chalk ink). The sentiment is from PTI Communique Curves Sentiments. Rhinestones added as the final touch!
Love these colors! Thanks so much for stopping by,
Sharron


14 comments:
I LOVE this Sharron!! The bird, the embossing, the beautiful flowers, it's really wonderful!
Love that bird! And those flowers just pop and scream GORGEOUS:) Love that this color combo matched the other challenge:) PERFECT!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)
Great job! I am still trying to figure out what to do for this one.
Wonderful design and lovely flowers and bird. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week.
So pretty, the flowers looks wonderful on the embossed panel. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
The flowers against the solid is a great look. I've gotten used to seeing them in a busier bkgrd. Nice chg. You nailed the challenge.
Just lovely, Sharron! Love the layered flowers and sweet bird.. Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!
what a clever use of the branches embossing folder. Thanks for playing at the playdate cafe :)
Such a lovely card, very calming somehow! Love the flowers! Great use of our colours too! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week!
This turned out beautifully!!!
Oh m y word you captured the essence perfectly! That is one wonderful card, love the background and the bird.
Ooooooh I love what you did here - the flowers and the bird - this is just PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL! And these colours look gorgeous with it!
This is absolutely gorgeous, Sharron! Congrats on making Fab 4!!!
Oh my gosh! This is one of those cards that I just stare at because I can't get over its beauty! I agree with Peggysue, you have captured the essence of the inspiration perfectly! Congratulatins on making the Fab 4!
Post a Comment