I have been wanting to do this Coffee Lovers Cardmakers challenge and, even though I am late, I had fun making this card. I know the main theme is coffee (which I love and drink perhaps too much) but I am using hot apple cider for my fall card. Hope this is okay!!
I did some embossing in gold and coloring with distress inks on patterned paper. The cup is done with Prismacolor pencils. Excuse the too red cinnamon stick! I'm still learning how best to use the pencils. The wonderful leave and the sentiment is from Concord and 9th. The cup is from Newton's Nook.
Thanks for dropping by,
Sharron

26 comments:
Simply gorgeous.
Love your gold embossing and water color together. Very pretty. TFS
This is so pretty, Sharron. I love the gold embossing.
This is so sweet!
This is gorgeous! Love it!
This is charming Sharron! Love the gold embossed leaf and sentiment!
Lovely card with the leave and wonderfully gold embossed background.
Your card is stunning! Love all the elements you put together.
Beautiful card!!!
Gorgeous!
Lovely with that gold leaf.
This card is stunning and so elegant!
So beautiful... gorgeous! The gold... the beautiful colors... the design... awesome!
Beautiful!!
So pretty, love the watercoloring and the gold embossing.
Lovely card ~ beautiful gold touches!
Sharron it is fabulous!!
LOve the splash of colors and gold!
Wow Sharron! THis is drop dead gorgeous! That gold leaf, the dreamy watercolor wash.. and then you added that little cup - great way to personalize this for the season. I think it's amazing!
My gosh Sharron this is stunning with the gold embossing and the watercolors! Just gorgeous!
Oh WOW, Sharron, this is sooooooo gorgeous!!! I have this stamp set on it's way to me right now, you're card is making me impatient to get it and PLAY lol!!!
Beautiful!
That shimmery leaf is so delicate and lovely, Sharron ... perfect with the soft watercolouring! Hugs, Anita :)
This is fabulous, Sharron. I love that you made cider. The gold embossing + watercoloring is a fabulous combo.
Sharron, your lacy leaf image is devine in gold! Lovely card!!!
Beautiful card Sharron, I have to get that C9 Leaf set. Love the golld embossing and your pencil colouring!
Yay for apple cider! This is so sweet!
Post a Comment