Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Challenge: Week 4 (Corrected Post)

If you saw my earlier post for The Challenge and wonder why I am back, please let me explain. There was a slight confusion about the inspiration photos and this wonderful Christmas one is correct. So now I have a Christmas card for my stash! When I saw this little snowman, I knew of a stamp that would be perfect. Unfortunately it is from a set that is no longer available. It is from a designer who primarily does tole painting designs but for a time had also sold stamps. I always loved her whimsical images. Here is her website if you are interested. There are some freebie downloads that could be used as digitals


I colored this with a combination of Copics and Zig Clean Color Markers, then added some snowflake patterned paper and a few sparkles!


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! And thanks for dropping by,

Sharron

10 comments:

Renee said...

I love it!!
He's so adorable and your coloring is fabulous!!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Renee, he is adorable!! Love the away you've colored this and the snowflake paper borders!

Kim Heggins said...

You are simply the best Miss Sharron! Love your spur of the minute card, that snowman is so cute and I love that sweet red bird helping with the snowballs.

Joyce said...

What a fantastic holiday card--perfectly colored. That snowman looks so cozy in his wonderful outfit. I love his apron.

Darnell said...

Adorable inspiration photo and even MORE adorable card from you, Sharron! I adore that image - just look at that face! - and I love how you have pp peaking from both sides!! Hugs, Darnell

Notes by Nina said...

So cute Sharron, I love the adorable scene you created.

Anita in France said...

Such a sweet snowman, Sharron ... and so beautifully coloured! Who couldn't help but smile seeing this adorable image! Hugs, Anita :)

lostinpaper said...

Oh Yay, I made my first Christmas card this week and was so excited.... then I realized I have just a few more to make lol. this snowman looks like he is having a blast, what a great design!

Claire Broadwater said...

Sharon, this is just adorable! I love the sentiment and your little snowman is so jolly! Great color combo, too! So happy you are our GD this month! XX

Diane Jaquay said...

Your snowman is adorable and I love how you were inspired by the photo!!