Welcome to September's Week 2 at The Challenge! And this week the focus is on color. When I first started stamping and began participating in challenges, color themes were my very favorite. With cooler weather almost here, these inspiration colors made me think of fall, my favorite season. I was planning on something with leaves but then remembered these adorable mice from My Favorite Things. They always make me smile!!
These were colored with Copics and fussy cut. I coated all the fruit with ir-Resistible Pico Embellisher, Clear!
Supplies
Stamps: Birdie Brown Harvest Mouse, My Favorite Things
Dies: Stitching Lines, Ellen Hutson
Cardstock: Lake House (WPlus9); Harvest Gold (PTI), Cantaloupe (Stampin' Up)
Now's your chance to show us how these colors inspire you. Thanks so much for visiting and letting me share!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend,
Sharron

10 comments:
These mice are adorable!
Simply adorable Sharron...just love those sweet little critters and all that wonderful fruit!
What an adorable scene you have created. I always smile when I see those mice.
Oh I just love these little mice and I really need to get this stamp set!! Your card is darling and gave me a BIG smile!!
And would you look at these two cuties?! One of my faves from MFT, you've colored them beyond adorable! xx
=]
So cute, I love this adorable scene you have created Sharron.
Adorable ,Sharron! I loved this images when we got them in one of the kits last year and now you have me loving them again with this sweet card! Beautiful coloring!
I love how you used the colors with those adorable little mice, such a sweet card!
These are adorable! Love how you incorporated the colors into your design.
Sharron Harvest Mouse is just the sweetest image and so perfect for autumn. Love the colours along with it too!
Post a Comment