Hi, I'm back again with another card for The Challenge, Week 3, #78! I wanted to try something different with a pineapple stamp and was able to give it a try today. I heat embossed the pineapple in green, Zing Metallic Green embossing powder. I then used two Zig Clean Color markers to color the inside, Yellow and Beige; leaves are Pale Green and Light Green. Except for the large bloom, everything else is heat embossed in gold and colored with Copics. The large flower was stamped in Hero Arts Butter Bar, then edged in Fresh Peach. I finished with some shading with Prismacolor pencils. For some sparkle I held my breath and sprayed with some Heidi Swapp gold spray, hoping I didn't mess everything up! A little extra shine is added to the small flowers with ir-Resistible Pico Embellisher, Clear.
A big thank again to everyone at The Challenge for featuring me during September. And thanks to everyone who has come by to visit!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: BB Polynesian Paradise (My Favorite Things); Fanciful Florals (Newton's Nook); Sending Happy Thoughts (SSS)
Additional: Embossing Powders (Zing Green), Detail Gold (Stampendous); Copics, Zig Clean Color Markers; Prismacolor Pencils; Hero Arts Inks; ir-Resistible Pico Embellisher, Clear, Gold Spray (Heidi Swapp)

11 comments:
Beautiful!!!
Love those colors...
and of course it's happy mail!
Beautiful!!!
Love those colors...
and of course it's happy mail!
This is wonderful, Sharron. Love your gold embossing and how you did those pineapples--they looks so realistic. And, that flower looks like it is glowing.
What a delicious tropical feel to your card, Sharron ... bright, vibrant, fun ... all the gold and shimmer is gorgeous ... and it looks as though the sun's shining on that fabulous bloom! Hugs, Anita :)
Lovely - and colourful - arrangement of your images, Sharron, and a great card for the challenge!
Fabulous card Sharron, I love the tropical look and the Happy Mail sentiment.
Hi Sharron,
I love all the glitz and glitter on your card (I'm all about the sparkles) and I think the sentiment is pretty and perfect for your card too!
I'm so glad you were guest designer, I was DELIGHTED to see your papillions - my daughter has a Paperanian (papillon and pom mix) If you use instagram you might check her out, her user name is fancy_the_paperanian
Have a super creative week!
Wow the green embossing is so cool Sharron. Love how you coloured using your ZIG's. Can't imagine life before them!
You so deserved to be the featured artist for September and you did a brilliant job, Sharron! I'm so glad the spraying didn't take long and you didn't pass out!! Your coloring is always fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell
Ohhhhhh, this is just amazing Sharron. I love your take on the inspiration photo, what a fabulous background!
I love pineapples and these are so pretty combined with the flowers! Such a fun, summery card :)
Post a Comment