Friday, September 30, 2016

The 12 Kits of Occasions: September with Jeanne "This Is Halloween"

PHOTO BY LINDSEY

Well, it's the last day of the month so welcome to another 12 Kits of Occasions reveal! And look at the photo above. There are so MANY wonderful Halloween goodies! All sent to us by this month's super talented and very sweet hostess, Jeanne, A Kept Life. Jeanne always spoils us with kits absolutely stuffed with a huge variety of products. My six cards barely made a dent in my supplies! There were wonderful stamps; the coolest die cuts; and lots of great patterned papers, embellishments and ribbons! Thank you, Jeanne, for an amazing and fun kit!!

Click HERE to connect to the 12 Kits blog where you can find links to the blogs of all the members. We also have several guest designers this month so there will be lots of inspiration for you to enjoy!!

SINCE I LOVE TO COLOR, I BEGAN WITH SOME IMAGES TO COLOR!










Weren't we lucky to have all these fantastic products to play with! Thanks so much for letting me share. Hope I've put you in the mood to try some Halloween designs! 

Happy crafting and have a wonderful weekend,
Sharron

13 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh what fun cards and a super fun kit to play with! Yes, I would have to agree that you are all "lucky ducks" to have such a super kit delivered to your door!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....love all your spooky and sweet cards! Your first one is my favorite...your sweet little scarecrow is as darling as they get!

Nancy Penir said...

Good Morning, Miss Sharon! Just oohing and awwing at all your wonderful cards! Love your talent when it comes to coloring, and your sweet witch is colored perfectly! Still have that image left over, so definitely casing that one! Hugs!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such wonderful Halloween cards, Sharron, love them all!!

Marybeth said...

Oh they are all so stinking cute Sharron! Love the last one with the boo, the haunted house with the patterned paper bats is a great combo ! I think we all have enough left overs for next year!
Loved the butterfly video!

richardbreaks said...

Sharron, these cards, with their wonderful pattern combinations and sharp use of panels, are FABULOUS! I especially love your trick or treaters. Wonderfully graphic!

Joyce said...

Love all of your wonderful Halloween creations. I am cracking up about your last card. It really looks like that center pumpkin is shouting boo to all of us.

Lisa Elton said...

One spooky treat after another Sharron!! I can't believe how many of us used those ghosts with the sparkly web!! Love the way you colored the little witch. I didn't use mine, thanks for the inspiration!!

Nora Noll said...

What fabulous cards you created!! I like that you combined the witch with that cute kitten and the pumpkin!!! Fabulous use of the kit!!

Renee said...

You are the opposite of me...
I hate coloring. :)
But all of these are simply fabulous...
Jeanne outdid herself with this kit!

Jeanne J. said...

Sharron I love these! The glitter behind the jack o lanterns is magical! I always color first too! I think it gives me time to think about what I'll be making while I color away. I think your witch and friends are adorable! Love the trick or treaters under the starry sky and the cool collage card with the cat and the pumpkin! Lots of smiles for me here!

Lindsey said...

Sharron, I love what you've done with this kit. How you framed the subway are with darling little die cuts was brilliant. Wish I could CASE that one. And I really love the yellow behind the haunted house and the sparkly paper behind the pumpkins...I can't believe how much they change the die cuts by doing that. Such a good idea.

The Paper Parade said...

That witch card is adorable! She is colored just right, and just too cute for words :) I love how you added the ghosts to the spider web, and that pumpkin card looks great with the sparkled paper on the bottom half to make those pumpkins pop! I love how you have the rhinestone as the bottom part of the exclamation point, too :)