Another month has flown by and the year is getting way too close to being over! Due to all the ghosts and goblins festivities our 12 Kits of Occasions reveal is coming to you a day early! Our wonderful hostess this month is Michele, I Card Everyone! And look at all the awesome supplies she sent us!
![]() |
| COLLAGE AND PHOTO BY LINDSEY |
There were gorgeous papers and stamped images plus super die cuts to help us say "thank you". The biggest thank you should go to Michele though for such an amazing kit!
| DON'T YOU LOVE THE GORGEOUS DOILY! |
| EASIEST CARD EVER! JUST CUT AND PASTE!! |
Here is the LINK to the 12 Kits blog where you can find links to all the members' blogs. And we also have a guest designer this month so be sure to visit her blog as well! Hope you enjoy the hop!!
Thanks for visiting. Come back next month when our hostess with be Kim!
Sharron

17 comments:
Good morning, Sharron! I wanted a whole pad of that type print paper, too! All gorgeous - LOve that you bling-ed out those leaves! I just know you'll send that cute kitty to the CTS Cause for Cards ... you are nice like that!
=]
Beautiful cards Sharron! Wow on the shading and speckles on your first card, it’s stunning! That hummingbird card is beautiful with the doily! They are all as sweet as can be!
Oh my, these are all gorgeous! I love how cleverly you made the closure on your card. It adds great texture to your card as well. These re all fabulous!
So many beautiful cards Sharron...love your first card with that amazing background and those beautiful leaves, simply stunning. Your second card is amazing too, so clever and so sweet. They are all amazing! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Halloween!
Sharron, I have to tell you, I think my favorite is the 'thanks' with the typewriter. You made a perfect save! All lovely, and love the leaves one too. Your bg is just gorgeous!!!
Well sweet Sharron, you've knocked my socks off again!! Beautiful job with Michele's kit. Perfect fussy cutting on the little typewriter and a great fixer upper on the card!! That text paper is fun huh. For some reason my eyes landed right on "eat dessert first" LOL!!
I love those gorgeous leaves!!
They're all gorgeous but the leaves are favorite!
Such a fabulous collection of cards from a gorgeous kit! :)
Such a gorgeous group of cards. I love them all. Great save with the twine closure. I did not realize that you had ripped anything, and just thought that it was a super clever addition to the card. Love that you put that text background paper behind your adorable kitty cat.
What beauties, Sharron ... lovely florals, cool stripes, cute little kitty (with that fab DP!) and a great save on the 'thanks' closure (that little pink twine bow is perfect with the typewriter!). Oh my goodness, that fabulous inked panel with the gold leaves ... it positively glows ... it's stunning ... I love it! Hugs, Anita :)
Oh my goodness, Sharron, love what you've done with this kit! The first card with the ink blending and leaves is divine, and I really love the card with the doily and wood bird, it's so pretty!
Sharron your 12K posts never disappoint me. The shading on your first card is fabulous and I love that you cut out the typewriter (put me in line for a whole pad of that paper too!). Eacha bd every card is so unique. So many ideas here that I can use with my leftovers. Wasn't it a fantastic kit?
Thank you for this amazing array of inspiration, Sharron! I love how you used the kit to make your pretty creations!! Hugs, Darnell
Hi Sharron! Sorry I'm late! Between the weekend, Halloween, and CUBS MANIA here in Chicago I'm getting lost lately! My favorite card here is the one with the inlaid concord and 9th leaves! The color you got with the distress is yummy and I love the peek a boo die cuts! I need to do this! You have great style, taking me from classy to elegant to the bird on the pretty doily, and then cute with the kitty on the type background ! I think you can do it all my friend!
Sharron, that paper is just perfect with the cat card, it has all the right things to go with the sentiment :) I love the delicate wood bird card, the layers behind it really show it off! And the beautiful sponged background on the thank you card is awesome. I love also how you left parts of the leaves intact, but punche others out. You are so creative!
Great.
These are all so wonderful Sharron! My fave is that gorgeous little glitter cat, he looks so very happy!
Wonderful and beautiful cards!!!! I love that text Paper too! I might have to try making one in Word! :)
Post a Comment