Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The 12 Kits of Occasions: November with Kim "Happy Howlidays"

Here we are at the last day of November and for those celebrating Christmas, it is less than a month away! Wow, are you ready! Our wonderful hostess this month for the 12 Kits is Kim, Cupcakes, Cards and Kim, and she sent us a super fun kit featuring adorable pups. Of course, there is Santa and some other fabulous Christmas images but I was sold the instant I saw the dogs. While I've had other pets, I must admit that dogs have been my favorite! And having these sweet ones to color definitely made me smile! Thanks Kim for such a fantastic month!!

PHOTO OF KIT CONTENTS BY LINDSEY
THESE FIRST LITTLE GUYS APPRECIATE SANTA'S GINGERBREAD COOKIE BUT HAD ANOTHER IDEA OF WHAT THEY WERE WISHING TO FIND IN THEIR BOWL!!




THE SNOWY HO, HO, HO IS A STAMP FROM CASUAL FRIDAYS.

To see everything created by our team, you can connect with the 12 Kits blog HERE. Kim has invited a special guest designer also so there will be lots to enjoy. You will also be able to leave a comment in a drawing for a guest designer spot in January. Sorry but due to shipping issues, we are limited to U.S. visitors only.

Hope you enjoy our hop!
Sharron

15 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh Sharron, these are all so darling! I'm completely smitten over these cute little dogs too and I love how you've showcased them. The singing Santa is so fun! What a great lineup of cards using Kim's fun kit!!

Nancy Penir said...

Just wonderful, Sharron! Love your combinations of papers, embossing folders and dies. And LOVE the HO HO HO stamp!

Marybeth said...

As cute as can be Sharron! Bet you loved this kit, a lot of the images reminds me of images you like! Fun to see the way you used the patterned paper and darling little puppies! Love the Santa with the HoHo! Hugs!

I Card Everyone said...

Dreaming of a bone!!! OH I love your clever mind, Sharron!!! LOve every single element of each and every card!
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron all of your cards are just darling! I think you coloured the puppies perfectly and love that they are wishing for a dog bone! You added just the right elements to your cards, love that snowflake background and the sweet blue hat and who can resist that fun Santa image I like how you added the Ho Ho Ho!

Lisa Elton said...

Cuteness galore Sharron!! You made Kim's kit shine with your playful designs. Those pups sure are cute, aren't they!! I think my favorite is the little dachshund dashing through the snow!!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Sharron! Your pups are amazing! I love the little word bubble with the bone in it - thats exactly what my dog would be thinking too! Your Santa in red and green is so festive - the snowflakes in the HO HO HO is fun and clever!

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Sharron I am so happy being GDT with you all the talented lady
May I tell you the first card our idea is the same...the Dog looks at the ginger breadman and then he thinks it is a bone hehe same idea Sharron cool we have antenna to send our idea..LOL
The Dashing one is amazing never use sentiment Silver on red paper...cool idea I must remember this
the Ho ho ho is also clever idea
the Woof Dog way so cuuuteee nice embossing folder you have there
great Post Sharron
see you soon on my KIT post..
hugs
Monika

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron....4 simply and amazing cards! I love your wonderful coloring too, those sweet puppies just looks so adorable. Love how you showcased that Santa, so amazing and I can just about hear him yelling ho ho ho! You totally rocked using the patterned paper, so fun how it really makes the images you used shine and pop off the cards. So sweet and love each one of your cards.

Joyce said...

Fantastic cards, Sharron. I really love how you drew the though bubble for those doggies on your first card. I often wonder what my dog is thinking about, and you have hit the nail on the head. So funny that you have the car and the dachshund righ next to each other, and I love the hat you have on that dog. I've been knitting hats lately, and I think I should try to make one like his.

Lindsey said...

Oh, Sharron, you did such a great job! I especially love the dogs dreaming of bones instead of gingerbreads. Such a darling idea. The "ho ho ho" above the Santa is so perfect and I love the dachshund on white.

Anita in France said...

What a sweet collection of fun and fabulous festive cards, Sharron ... that Ho Ho Ho Santa is especially brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Diane Jaquay said...

These are ALL so adorable, Sharron! I especially love the cute pups!!

lostinpaper said...

Looks like you had so much fun here, that Santa sure looks bright and happy!

Darnell said...

I love your delightful makes from the kit, Sharron! Each one is incredibly bright, festive, and colorful and, of course, who doesn't love puppies!! Hugs, Darnell