Of course I had to do one more. This time with stamps from Technique Tuesday and another sweet image from Winnie & Walter's Season's Tweetings. Paper is from Bo Bunny.
As I said, I missed last week's sketch challenge but I had made this card and then didn't get it posted. More W&W images, these are from Happy Owlidays. I am so in love with these new sets! The die cut is another favorite, a birch tree from Taylored Expressions. I debossed the snow with an embossing folder by Sizzix and used Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops to fill in the holes. Coloring is Prismacolor pencils.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you're have having a wonderful winter holiday season.
Sharron


9 comments:
Oh my gosh how sweet are these Sharron!! That little fox steals my heart! Awesome background on card #2. And your little owl looks cozy with his red scarf. CUTENESS galore!!
You have outdone yourself with cuteness with all three of these cards, Sharron. I love them all, especially the way you added so much glitter. I need to check out that technique.
Oh, these are all super sweet!
Sharron, these are all SO adorable and I love the look of the holographic embossing powder (I didn't know there was such a thing lol)! I recently placed my first order for some Purple Onion stamps, they're so darn cute! Hoping to have a bit of time to make a few cards with them before Christmas.
Wonderful, festive cards! I especially love your take on the sketch!
These are all three fabulous, Sharron, the shimmer on the first two cuties makes it seem as though they're ouside a frosty window ... and that sweet owl in his tree is so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)
I adored that glittery little fox, but then I saw the penguin with his hat fallen down over his eyes and I was smitten... ALL your cards are so cute and so much fun Sharron!!
Darling cards Sharron and what a fun take on the sketch! Love the card you made with all the shimmer , fun... right! Love that owl too! Merry Christmas dear friend!
Aw, Sharron, each one of these cards is so sweet and so heartwarming! You really have a wonderful way of bringing critter images to life! I wish you all the best for a happy and healthy new year!! Hugs, Darnell
Post a Comment