![]() |
| PHOTO BY LINDSEY |
| ONE OF THE SHEETS OF PAPER WAS COVERED WITH GOLD CIRCLES AND I WANTED TO USE THEM TO CREATE BALLOONS. I CUT THEM OUT WITH A CIRCLE PUNCH AND USED SOME CORD THAT JESSICA INCLUDED IN THE KIT. I BORROWED AN IDEA FROM LINDSEY ABOUT USING HEARTS AT THE BASE OF CIRCLES TO CREATE BALLOONS. MINE ARE TINY DIE CUT CONFETTI USING A MAMA ELEPHANT DIE. |
| CAN YOU TELL THE LITTLE YETIS HAVE BLUE FACES AND EARS! I'VE BEEN USING MY PRISMACOLOR PENCILS A LOT LATELY. LOVED HOW THE SHARP POINTS HELPED TO CREATE THE LOOK OF FUR. |
| THE GLASSES ARE SHINY IN REAL LIFE!! |
| THIS IS THE COOLEST DIE CUT SENTIMENT. LOVE ALL THE SWIRLS! AND ISN'T THE PAPER GORGEOUS! I TRIED TO CAPTURE A LITTLE OF THE GOLD SHINE FOR YOU.
To see what all the other 12 Kits members have created, just click HERE to connect with the 12 Kits blog.
Unfortunately, we do have some sad news this month as two of our forever members are needing to step down from our 12 Kits group. Joyce and Tracey will be posting their last post as members today. Both are going to be very greatly missed but you can continue to visit their blogs as they will be continuing with lots of awesome designs and inspiration. We have already added a new member who will be introduced next month. Don't miss our January post!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Wishing each of you and your loved ones a blessed 2017,
Hugs, Sharron
|

15 comments:
These are so fabulous Sharron! I love how the colors in this kit are so perfect for both elegant and fun cards. Your Yeti card is so adorable!! Happy New Year!
Oh Sharron, you have not only created the most darling Yeti card, you've expressed a sweet, and wonderful goodbye to our teamies ... thank you!
Michele xx
Happy New Year, Sharron! (almost!!) Love your beautiful creations today. Especially the furry little yetis. How sweet with the blue faces! What a great idea to use the Prisma pencils. Can't wait to try this. Cheers!
Wonderful cards, Sharron. Your Prisma coloring is great and I love the fur look. Love your creative balloons too.
Beautiful cards Sharron, love what you did with the large dot circles, making them into balloons! That little skier is just too fun on your card! Love the prisma coloring and that elegant thank you card at the end. Happy New Year!
Sharron...love all your wonderful cards! And your sweet pair of yeti, they look adorable and I love their sweet blue faces! Your first card is my favorite, just love that sweet polar bear with the bouquet of gold balloons! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!
The first three card are delightful Sharron!! Love your sweet pair of Yetis with the hearts. You captured the gold from the paper beautifully on your last card. Don't you just love that die cut sentiment! Happy New Year!!
These are all so cute and so fun, Sharron ... and there's a beautiful touch of elegance in that final shimmery, shiny thank you card ... it's gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)
Such a gorgeous array of cards!!!
All of the cards are so elegant and beautifully put together. Love the gold and black and white and the cute bears and penguins for a bit of difference.
Wonderful cards, Sharron. I love how you combined the elegant gold with the fun polar bear--great tip to use little hearts to turn the circles into balloons--I'll remember that one for sure. Thanks for your kind words about me leaving, too...
The first 3 cards are SO adorable, Sharron (I mean really, who can resist yeti's in love or a penguin on skis!) Love the beautiful gold and elegant script sentiment on the last card, WOW!
Sorry I'm late Sharron - better late than never I hope! I dont know where to start... lots I love here.. the "hairy" yeti is so fun with the hearts and they look like they're hugging.. the bear with the gold balloons about floored me! The last one with all that gold shine is so elegant. So much contrast in this post.. cute and adorable, and classy and elegant. You can do it all!
Sharron those gold foiled balloons are so fantastic, one of,those why didn't I think of that moments!! The yeti and the penguin are so cute, I can see the fur on the Yeti--brilliant. Then that final card is so elegant. Happy New Year!!
Sharron, your coloring on the skiing penguin is so awesome! I love the different snow drifts you created for him to ski on, too. The last thank you card is so beautiful on that gold patterned paper, you caught the perfect angle for it to shine in your picture! And the bear holding the gold balloons in the first card? Brilliant and adorable at the same time :)
Post a Comment