Tuesday, January 10, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #203

I've been doing some cards with digital images lately and made this one for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch. One of the things I like about digitals is the ability to resize the images. The image is Let Your Heart Sing by Sassy Cheryl. The sentiment is also computer generated. Coloring was done with Copics. The little music notes are from Birds of a Feather by PTI, currently in their Vault.




Thank you so much for taking time to visit. Love seeing your comments!
Sharron

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness Sharron, this is so cute!! Perfectly colored too. Darling card!

Diane Jaquay said...

That is such an adorable little image, love this sweet card, Sharron!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so sweet Sharron, love the sentiment!!

I Card Everyone said...

You've taken this much loved little gal [so honored to have one of my own =] and made her a perfect stand in for that Sketch, Sharron!!! Oh my gosh - SO CUTE!!! Thanks for playing along ... so happy to see you in the gallery this week!
=]

Joyce said...

This is adorable, Sharron. I am impressed with how you have used and colored your digital stamps.

Anita in France said...

What a cutie, Sharron ... I can almost hear this adorable little girl and her sweet pup singing their hearts out ... brilliant ... so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

lostinpaper said...

That's probably one of the best things about digi images, being able to resize them, i also like that I can 'flip' them to face each other too. Love your gorgeous singing girl and puppy, they look so happy singing together!

Nancy Penir said...

LOL at the joy here! Lovely and happy too! the best kind of card!