Wish you could have seen the kit I received this month. The picture below shows the contents but falls short of how gorgeous it looked in real life. The things our hostess, Lindsey from Occasional Stamping, sent are absolutely amazing. The colors and the papers are so very lovely and I was happy to see products from some sets that were on my wish list!
![]() |
| PHOTO BY LINDSEY |
So "drum roll", we are excited to announce our newest member. Birgit from Crafting While I Wait. Be sure to visit Birgit's blog and help us welcome her. She does wonderful creations and if you like to design with die cuts, take some extra time to review some of her older posts, lots of fun ideas!
Links to all the members' posts are on the 12 Kits blog HERE. Be sure to read through the post to the bottom. You will be able to enter a drawing to win an upcoming kit. As you may know, we do not sell our kits so here is a great chance to join us!

16 comments:
Oh Sharron, your cards are all so sweet! I totally love the way you've colored up that beautiful cake and your darling peek-a-boo card with that adorable fox is.... ADORABLE! Thanks so much for the warm welcome and thanks ever so much for letting me be part of your amazing group. <3
Peek a YOU!!! Oh how darling, Sharron! Well they all are truly wonderful ... so happy I reserved the cake! I'll be taking cues from all of you! LOve the gray polka dotted card the very most ... surprised? xx
=]
Awe, Sharron, I'm in love with your creative choices! Your cake is gorgeous and so yummy. Your colored fox peeking thorough is genius with the ideal sentiment. I struggled using the peachy chevron paper in your 5th card, but you gave me a great idea. It was a blast participating with you gals this month!
Gorgeous cards Sharron! Your cake is colored so beautifully , love the background paper you chose to go with that one ! So many beautiful blooms on your cards today and the little guy in the hugs card is darling!
Saw the first card and swooned...LOVE it! Then I saw the second, love...the third, love...well you get the picture!! They are all marvelous and your little fox card is perfectly darling!!
Lovely, lovely cards, Sharron! Your cake card will be cased, as I broke down and ordered that stamp and die set. Love how you colored it. All beautiful, and the fox, oh my, LOVE!
These are all so pretty, Sharron, love your coloring of the cake and flowers!! And the fox cards are adorable!
Sharron, these are amazing!!! I love how you put hugs above the peek-a-boo window, and that you, Michele, and I all pairs the same sentiment with the fox. I smiled big when I saw your adore you card. It's beautiful, and at one point I had layered the sequins exactly like you had on that very flower, but it ended up not working in my card. I love the way it looks on your, though!
Oh Sharron.. I love that ombre peach background with the gold embossed sentiment and gorgeous floral - they look like they were made to go together. You colored your cake so beautifully too.. the pinks and orange .. so soft and gorgeous.. and I swear that little fox in the circle frame made me squeal out loud!! So cute!
Sharron....love your fabulous and beautiful cards. Your sweet critter is just as cute as can be and I love that you put him in a peek a boo card, adorable. Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous but that birthday cake simply steals the show! Your coloring is about as beautiful as it gets, just love it.
What a fantastic collection, Sharron ... gorgeous florals and fun pineapples ... a most scrumptious and beautiful cake (such lovely colouring) ... and an adorable little peek-a-boo fox ... he's such a sweetie! Hugs, Anita :)
Your cards are all so lovely, Sharron. I love your use of DSP for the backgrounds.
Your last card is such fun, but all of them are lovely. I especially like the first card---just gorgeous!
It is such fun to see what you have made with your kit. I love all your beautiful creations--and I do think that my favorite is the last one with that adorable critter.
Sharron, the hugs card is just toooo cute! I love that little fox and the ombre look with the blue. The love you flowers card has gorgeous coloring on the flowers, and the pineapples? I've always been partial to them (to eat and because I went to hospitality college!) so I love that card :)
Sharron I am always so excited to see what you have done with your kit, you ALWAYS do things I would never think of and they look fabulous. Your first card, that ombre number, just WOW! Perfect use of papers and elements. You coloured your cake perfectly and added all the right little embellishments!
Post a Comment