Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cloud 9 Blog Hop: January


Time for another Cloud 9 Blog Hop and look at all the things in this fabulous inspiration photo! It should be easy to pick one, two or more to use as a jumping off place for your creation this month. And there is still time to participate. HERE is the link where you can find all the details.


I used a variety of WPlus9 stamp sets and embossing powders. I loved how the pocket from A Pocketful with the textured finish came out--it embosses beautifully. It was a little hard to photograph and looks even better in real life! The sentiment is a combination of stamps from A Pocketful and part of a stamp in Ionic Christmas.


Be sure to check out the awesome samples done by the Design Team and see what everyone else has made. Don't forgot--there is still time to play!!

Thanks for dropping by and taking a peek!
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: A Pocketful, Banner Love, Heartfelt Mix, Iconic Christmas (all WPlus9)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Fine Linen (PTI)
Additional: Tag (LSS-stash); Gold and Silver Embossing Powders (Ranger) Corner Rounder (EK Success); Eyelash Trim (Martha Stewart-from Marybeth's 12 Kits 2012 Kit)

14 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron this is gorgeous!

Martha said...

OH, this is SO lovely, Sharron! I love all the embossing. Beautifully done!

Kara said...

Sooo FUN! Love all of your embellishent!

Jeanne J. said...

Sharron this is fab! I love all the embossing and shine! So fun and what a creative way to use your stamps to suit the inspiration photo!

Joyce said...

What a great take on the challenge. Lots of shimmer and shine and old fashioned glamor.

Marybeth said...

Wow Sharron …. I love the card you came up with …stunning. Love the glittery yarn at the top and the gorgeous gold embossing. I better hurry if I want to play!
I will put the arms back in the mail tomorrow… Thank you so much!

acons said...

I like the texture on the pocket, too. Great glitzy card, perfect for the challenge!

Dawn said...

LOVE this Sharron! So rich and fun!

Suzanne said...

Sharron, this is gold perfection! Seriously, I love it. All of the embossing is super luxurious - and the rounded corner are the perfect details. Thanks SO much for joining us! xoxo

maryrose said...

Love it! The tinsel garland is awesome!

Christina said...

Wow, Sharron, you are my embossing hero! This is amazing. I love how you combined sentiments from different sets to personalize the message. And the eyelash yarn gives it such a fun texture!

Gayatri said...

Love the gold and silver embossing on your card, Sharron! Great texture through the tinsel. Just awesome! Thanks for playing along with us @ Cloud9:)

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron, this is just beautiful. That trim is amazing and you are just so clever to use that pocket with that fabulous gold embossing. So stunning.

anya said...

Love all the sparkle and glam, Sharron! The pocket and stars are stunning with the metallic embossing and that fancy ribbon is perfect! I am always so glad to see you joining us for the Cloud9 Blog Hop!