My 'Round of Applause' today is for a friend who passed her National Pharmacy Tech certification test last Saturday. She was SO worried but I knew she could do it! And it is also for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. I love when I have a need for a card that works for a challenge too!! There is still a little bit of time to enter. Just click HERE for more info.

I stamped Congratulations on the inside, using a Lil' Inker stamp that matches the font. And those gems are from my sweet friend, Jeanne, A Kept Life. It is a sheet of multi-sized rhinestones in an array of colors. Thanks so much, Jeanne!!
Hope you have an AWESOME day!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Background Basics: Super Stripes, Boxes, Bags and Tags (PTI); Sun Sentiments, Rainbows and Clouds Sentiments (Lil' Inker Designs)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9)
Patterned Paper: Market Square (Farm House Paper)
Inks: Lady Bug, Teal Zest, Rich Cocoa (Memento); Toffee (Amuse), Versamark
Additional: Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger)
9 comments:
What a great card to congratulate your friend. I like how you have used circles and stripes together.
Your friend will absolutely love this gorgeous card :) x
Super cute card! Such a creative way to do those circles, starbursts and sentiments! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
It's fabulous...
and your friend will appreciate this more than words can say!
Love the gems...
perfect with those bursts inside the circles!! :)
How nice your friend passed! Congrats to your friend! Your card will be loved as it is beautiful, full of color and happiness. Pretty bling too!
Love this card Sharron,that polka dot strip is fabulous and those scallop circles.
What a great idea to layer those circles on top of each other...this is such a happy, cheery card, your friend will love it! The little sparklies were perfect touches inside the circles!
Congrats to your friend. I am sure she will love this great card!
What a fantastically fun card, Sharron! I love the linked circles with the overlapping sentiments, and the simple strip of patterned paper is such a great touch. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
Post a Comment