Sunday, January 20, 2013

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #3--HAVE A HEART

THEME: HEARTS
There is a fairly new challenge out in blogland! Several of my sweet stamping friends are on the Design Team at Serendipity Stamps so you can always find their gorgeous work at the Challenge Blog. Take a minute to check out the rules. Marybeth (Marybeth's Time For Paper) just send me some of the wonderful images. I've been anxious to try them out and it also meant I could join this week's challenge--yeah!!! 


Isn't the heart gorgeous! I wanted to use it with this patterned paper from Bo Bunny so I cut it out and shaded the background using a Copic marker. The only pink felt I had was in bright colors so I used some Vintage Cream and then shaded the roses with the same Copic color. I think I LOVE this card!! And thank you so much, Marybeth! The heart was my inspiration!!

Thanks so much for letting me share,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Heart Scroll (Serendipity--Mary Beth); Tiny Tags (PTI)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Little Miss Collection (Bo Bunny)
Dies: Folk Art Florals (WPlus9); Tiny Tags (PTI); Rolled Roses (MFT)
Additinal: Ecru Embossing Thread; Vintage Cream Felt (PTI); Copic R11

12 comments:

Joyce said...

Love, love, love--I love it, and it's lovely. What a beautiful love card, and perfect for the challenge.

Marybeth said...

Oh Sharron , this is stunning! I love the patterned paper you chose to go with the heart. The colored felt roses are just perfect on top. So very pretty.
I am glad I could send you something you like… you were so kind to send me all the stamped snowman.
Thank you for joining us in the Serendipity Challenge Blog Sharron.

Tracey McNeely said...

Seriously beautiful Sharron!

Cathy Weber said...

You are just so smart to shade your felt to match the color of pink you were going for...I would never have thought to do that...what a great idea! Love your heart stamp and the cute little tag you used with it. How sweet of Marybeth to send you the stamped images and I am SO glad you played along with our challenge!

Terri said...

Pretty card, Love the roses.

Suzanne said...

Hi Sharron! The heart is exquisite but so is that patterned paper! I love those two peach roses to match. SO lovely!

Cammie said...

Sharron, starting with the elegant heart, you created such an exquisite card with the patterned paper and those pretty roses.

Kara said...

such a pretty vintage feel to your card!!

Jeanne J. said...

Sharron - glad to see you playing along! Your card is so romantic and beautiful. Everything matches perfectly - I love that floral paper with the fancy scroll heart, and those roses are gorgeous!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a lovely card - love the papers and pretty colors - so beautiful!

anya said...

So elegant, Sharron! That amazing patterned paper makes a perfect backdrop for this fancy heart image. It is so great to see you playing along with the Serendipity Challenge, I hope you will join us again!

Jill Norwood said...

This turned out so lovely! Love the heart!!! And those gorgeous papers! Pretty, pretty card!!!