Monday, December 31, 2012

MY FAVORITE CARDS FROM 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!! 

Like many others, I thought I would take a few minutes to look back over the year to see what I had created. And like family photos, I found each brings back some special memory. Hope you enjoy going on my journey with me.

May 2013 hold much happiness, peace and good health for each of you!

Hugs,
Sharron

JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

14 comments:

Cammie said...

Sharron, this sampling shows what a wonderful and beautiful creative year you had in 2012! I look forward to more inspiration from you in 2013. Happy New Year!

Rhonda said...

Loved the walk back through your year. Beautiful cards Sharron. Happy New Year!!

Cathy Weber said...

You have had a great year Sharron...love all you have done, but my very favorite has to be the August with the little bird. That is my all time favorite WM set...love that little bird and love how you have him perched on the branch. Great cards...looking forward to your 2013 cards to come.

Joyce said...

What a great look at the year. You have made so many beautiful things. It was such fun to see so many cards that I remembered. I can't pick a favorite, so I won't, but I will say that I love the flock of butterlies in April, and your parade of trees (leaves?) in January.

Jill Norwood said...

So many beautiful cards Sharron! It is fun to look back and see them all! I love the little bird with the Santa hat card! The branch with the berries is so pretty! I just love all the sweet touches on your cards - they make me smile! Happy New Year!

Jill Norwood said...

So many beautiful cards Sharron! It is fun to look back and see them all! I love the little bird with the Santa hat card! The branch with the berries is so pretty! I just love all the sweet touches on your cards - they make me smile! Happy New Year!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron all of your cards are so wonderfully beautiful, how could you just chose 12! Looking forward to seeing many more in 2013. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Kara said...

beautiful card, love them all!! I especially love the butterfly card from May!! So gorgeous!! Happy New Year!!

Renee said...

They're all fabulous...
and so much fun to see them all together!!
Here's to hoping 2013 is full of fun craftiness Friend!!
Hugs!! :)

Christina said...

Sharron, I love these all so much! Such beautiful stamping and a wonderful range of styles. Happy New Year to you!

Darnell said...

What a fantastic creative display of 2012, Sharron! My favorite is October's "Hope," which I have pinned. I so love it!!

Marybeth said...

Oh they are all so beautiful Sharron! I remember most of them. I love them all but I am going to pick a favorite and its January! Happy New Years!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such wonderful cards! LOVE them all!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron, I love all of your cards, you are such a gifted card maker. April is my favorite, I love that Country French set and your card is just amazing.