Monday, December 3, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #80: Gift Tags


I recently bought the smallest of the Memory Box snow globes thinking my PTI Tiny Treats images would fit inside. And they work perfectly! This will be a quick way to make a bunch of tags. And the images are quick and fun to color. The sentiment is from my new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps set. Can't wait to order more!


HERE's the link to this week's challenge. There's plenty of time to enter and it's a great way to get started on your Christmas tags.

Thanks for stopping by,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps:  Snowflake Greetings (CAS-ual Fridays); Tiny Treats-Christmas (PTI)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White (PTI); Aqua (Bazzill)
Dies: Small Snow Globe (Memory Box; Tag Sale #4 (PTI)
Additional: Clear Plastic (Grafix); Copics, Twine (The Twinery)

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron I love your tag, the snow globe is so so cute!

Renee said...

Oh Sharron it's fabulous!!
I LOVE that little mini snowglobe...
it's so adorable...
and so perfect for this image and tag! :)
Love it!!
Hugs!!

Joyce said...

Everything looks cuter as a mini, and that certainly includes Santa. This is a super cute tag.

Marybeth said...

How nice that it fit. This is adorable! Such a great tag, Sharron. Joyce missed the 5$ stamp set as well. ...went to order it today and it's out. Let me know if you would like me to stamp you some.

Cathy Weber said...

Ooh, Sharon...I have always wondered about the scale of those snow globes...now I can see how cute they are with the Tiny Treat sets. Such a cute tag and it fits so well on the Tag Sale die!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome tag! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Suzanne said...

Sharron, this is SO adorable!!! That Santa makes my heart so happy, and the CFS sentiment rocks on this!