I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday but I flipped the sketch and then ended up flipping the 'ribbon' too. I don't have any ovals so used the rectangle. Just a few changes there--making do with what I have! I am making cards ahead and everyone (well, all the guys) in my family play golf. So practically everyone ends up with a Riley card eventually!
Supplies: Stamps--Riley by Hanna Stamps, Sentiment from Birthday Basics (PTI); Cardstock--all Papertrey Ink; Patterned Paper--My Mind's Eye; Martha Stewart Twine, Charm--LLS, Ink--Memento, Copics
I also just made my first Valentine! I'll post it a little later.
Smiles........
7 comments:
bravo Sharron ta cartes est très jolie, un beau mix de couleurs
Bisous
Marinette
Very cute! I like how you flipped the sketch too. My hubby use to play golf but he is burned out on it now. Great image for golfers though.
How cute is this?! Sooooo adorable! :)
So cute! I love your take on the sketch and can't wait to see your Valentine's creations too ;D
x
Cute, like how you changed the sketch for your needs. I need to start doing some of these challenges...
Is it wrong to call this very masculine card adorable? ;) I really like how you colored the grass, I think it really finishes the image.
This is super cute!!
xoxo
Post a Comment