Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Feel Pretty in Turquoise and Gold: Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

Wow, this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger is so pretty (love the turquoise and white) but it was really tough for me to come up with a card! I had a vague idea of what I wanted to use (the set and that I wanted to do an inside to the card) but I just couldn't get things to come together.
    Front of Card

Once I went with the simple design everything seemed to fall in place. I had decided from the beginning to have a white chair and since I needed a pop of turquoise the cat on the front had to be blue! 
    Inside of Card

Supplies: Stamps-On My Couch and On My Couch Additions (Papertrey Ink); Cardstock & Bitty Box Patterned Paper-PTI; Gold Paper from stash; Ink-Memento, Versamagic Chalk; Fun Flock-Stampendous; Nesties, Copics; Corner Punch. 
Hope you are enjoying your weekend. 
Thanks for visiting.......Take care!

16 comments:

Lori said...

I really like this card!! You did a fantastic job with the challenge!!

Terri said...

Nice job. I especially like how you incorporated the turquoise from the challenge.

Heather P. said...

This is so adorable! Love the finished inside, too! :)

Angy said...

Cute! I like how the couch goes from white to turquoise. Great way to really get the interior message across.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

What an adorable card! It's really cute!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Gorgeous card. Great how you did the inside of the card.

Sue Ann said...

Love your card!!! And cute idea ........

Aimes said...

I just LOVE cards made with this set - it's so stinkin' cute! Clever idea to used a re-covered chair inside (might have to CASE that! ;D)
x

Jennifer K said...

This is so, so cool. I love how you did a white chair on the front and then colored inside. I really, really want this set!

peggysue said...

That sofa set is so cute, I like the idea of doing the colored image on the inside, very nice!

Nerina said...

Such a clever way to use this! I'm having a little chuckle :0) I'm sure this would bring a smile to anyone's day - especially if they're not feeling 100% - wonderful!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Bravo pour cette très jolie carte, j'adore ces couleurs

Diane Jaquay said...

Cute card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sharron! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Cute card Sharon:)