Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Pure Innocence: Hugs
Here is my first Valentine card. I used the same sketch (from Mojo Monday 122) that I used in my last post. Once again, I flipped the sketch and changed the ribbon placement. Above is the front of my card and at the right is the inside. Just a simple border leaving room at the top for a short message and room for my signature between the 2 hearts.
The first time I saw a Pure Innocence design I just fell in love with them. I had never purchased any 'people' stamps but just had to have some of these! They are designed by Heather Ellis and besides selling stamps through MFT, she has digital images for sale on her Etsy site. I was really nervous about how to download them and use them on a card but it was quite easy. I bought several and I am sure I will add more so hope you don't get tired of seeing them!
Supplies: Stamps: Pure Innocence Digital Images, Sentiments & Small Hearts--Sending My Love (There She Goes); Cardstock: Pink--Stampin' Up', Raspberry Fizz and Dark Chocolate--PTI; Patterned Paper--Love Struck (Making Memories); Nesties; Heart Punch--Marvy; Ribbon--LSS; Ink--Memento, Copics; Spica Pen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Love the card!! So cute and sweet!!!! I also have a papillon and I just love her to pieces. Your dogs are beautiful also!!!
Love it! Glad you didn't have any problems using the digi ones. I have this one too. I will be getting more of them in the future as well. I look forward to seeing which one you use next.
I have a love/hate relationship with digis, she is so cute, I wish they worked better for me!!! Great card!
This is soooooo CUTE! Love the colors, and that image is precious! :)
fantastique, j'adoooore, bravo
What a lovely card!!
xoxo
This is so sweet! What an adorable image. Your coloring is great!
Oh goodness, that ribbon is so awesome. I {swoon} over it! Beautifully done.
Sweet card! I love your choice of nestability. The lil girl really stands out.
I love this card Sharron and I want a heart stamp like this one. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for your visits, always enjoy them. Your blog looks great and your cards even better! Tons of hugs Sharon
Post a Comment