Friday, January 8, 2010

Mojo Monday Week 120



This is my first Mojo Monday contribution since the holidays. Always love the sketches and plan to get back into the weekly routine! This is a thank you card for my sister and I thought my little niece might like the House Mouse images. All paper and ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. Sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Sewing Box-Hugs. Card is pretty self explanatory. I did do a little paper piercing on the feet of the stuffed mouse!

Happy weekend--stay warm!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

I love this card Sharron, it is adorable! Everything about it is perfect. Have you seen the Teddy Stampers blog, take a peak, would love you to enter http://teddy-stampers.blogspot.com Take care, hugs Sharon

Chrissy said...

SEW cute! I love the little mouse tailors! Adorable.
Chrissy

BethieJ said...

Oh this is so CUTE!!! Love those mice!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Nerina said...

Oh ***CUUUUUUUUTE***!! This card is so totally adorable I'd like to hug it! I love your mix of paper, colours, colouring and stamped image - it's absolutely *perfect*!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Such a sweet card - the image is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Love the colors and the House Mouse Stamps.