I am so excited! Tonight is my very first PTI Blog Hop!! I decided to also use this card for the Moxie Fab Start to Finish Challenge. Both are focusing on 'finishing' cards by doing more than just having a pretty cover. I am one of those people who has usually just done cards with blank insides! That's been okay because it does leave room for a note but doesn't leave any surprises for the recipient when they open the card. What fun to add something special inside too!
My last two posts also have finished insides. One with a plain border and the second one with a more extensive design. If you haven't yet seen these, you might want to take a peek.
Front of Card
Inside of Card
Today's card uses primarily Papertrey Ink supplies. The patterned paper however is from Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love and I used this as inspiration for my card. The turtle is from PTI Pond Life. The sentiments and bouquet are PTI Everyday Button Bits and I also used PTI Vintage Labels. I used a small heart from a Martha Stewart Valentine set to make the flowers. All cardstock is PTI (Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Kraft & Vintage Cream). Ink is Memento (Rich Cocoa & Bamboo Leaves); PTI (Melon Berry & Summer Sunrise). Embossing folder is from Cuttlebug Just My Type borders set. Spellbinders Labels 1.I have really enjoyed these challenges. Even if it is a sentiment or small coordinated detail, it is fun to think both 'inside and outside' when doing your cards. Please let me know what you think. I love it when you leave comments! And I am looking forward to visiting lots of PTI blogs tonight to see what everyone else has created!
Smiles, Sharron
38 comments:
turtle with flowers! thats too cute!!!
Nice job! The turtle holding the flowers is very cute. I was that way with my cards too but I think I will be finishing the insides of my cards more now as well. I am so glad you decided to join in this month.
Love that little turtle and so cute holding the flowers! Nice job!
This is so CUTE! Love the colors, and the turtle is adorable!
Stinking adorable color combo and turtle. Way to rock the blog hop challenge.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
This is sooooo sweet!!
Sharron, Love the turtle!!
What a CUTE card.. love that turtle!!!
Too, too cute!!! Love that turtle!
VERY cute!
Aww, I've struggled with this turtle, but you made him look Good!
YOu did a great job, it's such a cute card!!
I like how you continued the patterned paper and color on to the inside.
So cute!! I used the turtle too!!
Ack adorable... I love the turtle on the bitty box paper!
This is so cute! Love the little turtle and his flower balloons! Great job with the blog hop challenge!
♥Lea
Such a sweet card! I love the way you incorporated the two colours!
Love your little turtle, adorable.
That is too cute! I love the turtle with balloons! Perfect with that sentiment.
What a cute card. The colors are awesome and the turtle is just adorable.
I love the way you carried the flowers and patterned paper through onto the inside! It looks great! The turtle holding the flowers is utterly adorable - such a sweet idea!
Bravo, ta carte est splendide, j'aime ces couleurs
This is soooooooo cute!
This is so adorable!
Your card is so cute and I love that CB folder ....... yummy!!!!
Wow Sharron, the response you've received is amazing. Well done dear. Your card is adorable and I love the insides that you're doing too. Hugs Sharon
Great choice of papers on this card!!!
How cute & totally CLEVER!!! LOVE it!!!
Sharron, LOVE the card! Great job both inside and out. I'm loving visiting your blog.
Brandy J. here for Cath! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge. Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!
Adorable! Great job...love it!
What a super sweet card!! I love the colors and that adorable turtle. Fabulous!!!
What a cute card! The turtle holding a flower is adorable!
Hi Sharron! I couldn't join the blog hop last night due to the time difference, so I am catching up now. Your card is so cute. Thanks for the inspiration!
Love your turtle and the great design on your card - fun inside too!
Love that turtle carrying the flowers and the right touch of embossing on you front. I like how you carried that inside with in a smaller scale and offset. Lovely card!
I'm hopping a little later than normal! Your project is fabulous! Such a fab colour combo and that turtle is adorable!
x
Love how the turtle is carrying the flowers! Fun card!
Post a Comment