I love these colors. I went with a simple card but I definitely wanted to do one of the poofy flowers like Dawn McVey did on a recent video. I did mine a little differently--used 8 layers and no button. I didn't have a book that I could use so I punched scalloped circles from plain copy paper. I used the stamp intended for the wreath berries that is in the PTI Rustic Branches set and stamped each layer--worked perfectly! The bottom layer is punched from Polka Dot Parade patterned paper. These flowers are so much fun, and easy. Be sure to give it a try.
Supplies: Cardstock-PTI, Bazzill, Core dinations; Stamps-PTI (Guidelines, Rustic Branches, Everyday Classics); Patterned Paper: PTI (Guidelines, Polka Dot Parade; Embossing Folder-Quikutz; Border Punch-EK Success; Silk Leaves-PTI
I am working on more cards but this is my only post for now! Have a good one! Smiles.......
19 comments:
Oh my, look how pretty your poofy flower turned out!! The whole card is really beautiful, love the purple and green, and the embossed paper!
Oh I would say your card is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! That flower turned out sooo CUTE! (I must try one of these!!) Great job!
Very pretty card!
Great card! I love the poofy flowers too - I have a little stash of them all made up, they are so fun!
Gorgeous....love it!!
I think the title on your card is perfect! "Absolutely Fabulous"!! Love the colours, the poofy flower and the guidelines mixed in - wonderful!
I LOVE this card..its so clean and fresh and the flower wow..looks stunning, I should try makin it with 8 layers like u did..:)
Loverly card!
Absolument splendide, very beautiful card
That flower is simply stunning! I love how you made it "poofy," it definitely pops out at you. Great job on the challenge.
Saw your comment on Dawn's blog and had to pop over...your flower turned out SO pretty! I love how it's poofy without the button.
This came out great! I love how the flower looks with more layers. I am going to have to give it a try too now.
What a beautiful, elegant card. The recipient of this card will love it, I'm sure.
That is one amazing poofy flower! Looks great and does remind me of that large cabbage from your winter garden, how colorful!
I just love your poofy flower and your card is stunning! It's so funny that you took a pic of a king cabbage -- aren't they wonderful? Love your take on the Trigger. I'm sure you will be a Target! XO
I didn't get to the Tuesday Trigger but you did a terrific job!!! LOVE your flower!!!
Sharron, so glad you're one of the Papertrey Peeps! Isn't being retired and having time to pursue crafty interests wondeful! Great job on the challenge! Your flower is beautiful!
Hey Sharron! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)
Great card, love the fresh colour scheme and the poofy flower!
Post a Comment