Thursday, October 29, 2009

Scandinavian Snowflake

I am running late and just now posting a card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 88. As I was photographing I noticed how much this reminded me of a Scandinavian design. I had purchased this sheet of punch shapes from Cosmo Cricket at the end of last year but never used them so decided to punch out the snowflake ornament and worked from there. The center snowflake is another stamp from Sewing Box-Christmas by Waltzingmouse Stamps. Check Claire's blog tonight--she has posted a sneak peek of a new set and it has a charming little cottage in this same style! So anxious to see what else is included! The sentiment is from her Seasons of Love-Tags. Small snowflake stamp is Sign Language, Papertrey Ink. Cardstock is all Papertrey Ink; patterned paper and brad are from Basic Grey; and ribbon is from Stampin' Up.

Hope everyone is staying warm. We have had rain since yesterday but lots of snow west of us so I'm not complaining! Hopefully I will get a couple more challenge entries done on the weekend. Tomorrow the furkids go to the vet for a check up. We are changing vets so hope all goes well. I don't look forward to the weekend like when I was working but for everyone who stills counts the days--it's almost Friday! Yeah!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOh this is very pretty - i love all things scandic!!! your colours are just perfect too!!!

Sharon said...

Hi Sharron, Thought I'd pay you a visit and see what your creations are like. A lovely card. Well done. Pay me a visit sometime. Hugs Sharon