Supplies for today:
Stamps: Sewing Box-Christmas, Off-Beat Backgrounds-Waltzingmouse; Signature Christmas (featuring Dawn's gorgeous handwriting)-Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf, Kraft-all PTI
Ink: Vintage Cream-PTI; Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, Rose Bud-Memento
Embossing folder: Snowflakes-Cuttlebug
Twine-PTI
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! It was gorgeous this morning when I was out--still wonderful fall color. It has been perfect here this year--rain in the summer and cool but no hard frost yet. Makes me want to savor every moment!
16 comments:
Adorable card! Love the plaid and the sweet mittens!
Och those wee mitts are just gorgeous!! love how you did that!!and the wee scarf eek! brilliant!
You are doing a fab job on your blog Sharron thank you for becoming a follower of my blog, you should really have left a comment on the blog candy give away and then added yourself as a follower so you could be in the draw at the end of the month. Pop back over and add your name to the sharing blog mini candy give away, you got to be in it to win it, he he
smiles
Paola :)
So pretty! i love the embossed background with the plaid!
LOVE the plaid and the mittens!!!! FAB warm and cozy card!
This is so adorable and gorgeous! Love the plaid and mittens :)
Hellllloooooooo, Sharron! You crafty-craftress! How gorgeous is YOUR card!?! Goodness! I'm all a-swoon for the magic you worked with these here colors and oooooohhhhhh! THE TEXTURE! Just magic! Simply holiday magic, topped off by that incredible scarf: may I say, FAB job on that scissor work/fringe! Simply EVERYTHING that makes me a rabid card crafter - you've shown off right here! FANTASTIC WORK, m'dear! Thanks for the inspiration!
what a cute card, sharron! i just love it...and that embossed background really sets it off!
Such a cute card!! Love the mittens and plaid on top of the embossed background, Sharron!
This card is so cute! The mittens and the plaid are so cosy looking!
YOur card is fabulous! The mittens and scarf are fantastic. Great job. Thanks for sharing!
Very cute card! I love the scarf along with the mittens!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog last night & leaving your sweet comment! I'm a huge fan of Claire too though I have none of her gorgeous stamps yet . . . one of these days! ;-) Your plaid mittens/scarf card is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
Very clever, adorable card.
Oh, I love the plaid! So cute! :)
Oh wow, I LOOOOOOVE this!!
Post a Comment