Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kazan's Sketch 37


Another Halloween card and a new challenge! I found this new blog yesterday--looks like lots of fun! Before I started my blog I mainly make cards for family and friends. I never took many photos or shared them with fellow stampers so it is exciting to expand my world and work on developing my stamping design skills. And I have so much to learn! I love checking the other sketches and sometimes just playing with designs before coming up with something I am satisfied enough with to actually take a photo. I know I have a long way to go before measuring up to the many fabulous creations that I often see but I am having a ball! Hope you enjoy!

Supplies for this card:
Stamps: Spooky Expressions-Taylored Expressions
Cardstock: Plum Pudding, Summer Sunrise-Papertrey Ink
Design paper: Hocus Pocus, Guide Lines, Bitty Dots-all PTI; Boo to You-My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento
Embellishments: Rain Dots, Brads-Making Memories, Ribbon-LSS, Copic marker


4 comments:

paola said...

Very nicely put together Sharron, and great color scheme.
smiles
Paola

cnelson said...

oh so cute and fun! LOVE it!

Gwen said...

oh this is so cute & fun!!! glad you are having fun with the blog!! that is the most important thing....just keep having fun & don't let it become a chore!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for joining us - we love your card and can't wait to see more of your work.
Thanks so much for sharing
:) kazan