This card is my 2nd Moxie Fab Not Your Regular Ruffles entry and also for Laura's Sketch 37 at 2 Sketches 4 You. Hard to believe but I am actually doing another ruffle card! This was such fun! More playing with Waltzingmouse Off Beat Backgrounds and adding a Sewing Box-Christmas stocking. Claire's newest sets are wonderful and I have been using them a lot. I paper pierced the stocking, added some buttons and a couple of pearls--I think I love this one!
Additional Supplies:
Cardstock: Rustic White, Lavender Moon, Enchanged Evening-Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Guide Lines-PTI
Ink: Paris Dusk, Sweet Plum-Memento; Lavender Moon-PTI
Buttons: PTI
Houndstooth Embossing Folder-Cuttlebug
Pearls-Hero Arts
Embroidery thread
8 comments:
very lovley with the ruffles and the stocking is just as cute as can be!
Super cute card!!
This is just the dinkiest!!! I love this!! Many thanks for telling me about it and no I've signed up to follow your blog, so I'll be popping in now and again!! Love the willow tree card too but I am just in awe of the wee frog Australian card!! it's perfect!!!
adorable little ruffle, sooooo cute!!
LOVE this! The colors and the ruffles are divine :) Thanks for playing at 2S4y!
Laura
oh so cute! lovin' those ruffles!
That card is fabulous. I love how you used the ruffles here. Fabulous
Thanks for joining us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/
Hey Sharon! Thanks again for entering the Moxie Fab World challenge! :)
Post a Comment