Sunday, October 4, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #17


Wow! I have spent most of my weekend creating! My retirement is official--last day was Wednesday! They gave me a wonderful luncheon, many fabulous gifts and I got to see some dear old friends--just a cherished memorable day. I haven't even started on thank you cards as I took time out for the color challenge and then the WCMD contests at PTI! Good thing I don't have to go to work tomorrow! I would never get everything done! I am doing laundry while I post and took a enough time this afternoon to go grocery shopping--still have all those necessary chores!

This card uses a bird stamp from a Christmas set by Inkadinkado. Paper, ribbon and button by PTI. I used 2 embossing folders--one by Cuttlebug and then other is Stripes by Quikutz. Nicole used it in a sample during the last release and when I saw that Hobby Lobby carries the new folders, I was able to get 3 of them by using 40% coupons--great buy--and I love them all. The sentiment is from Dawn McVey's newest set, released in September, Signature Christmas. This is such a fabulous set and I have had such fun using it. It is going to be one of my favorites--just hope she can do another one with different sentiments soon!

2 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun buckle and ribbon. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the birdies on the branch and the buckle is clever!