Sunday, September 27, 2009

Waltzingmouse Entry


For the Waltzingmouse Stamps "win it all" contest we were to select our favorite stamp and use lots of green! Picking a favorite stamp is pretty near impossible but I decided to select a favorite flower stamp. I just love this PTI set by Melissa Bickford. Floral Frenzy is one of those great basic sets that work for so many occasions. Plus this card also reminds me of these last warm summer days!

I have been checking Claire's blog, http://waltzingmouse.blogspot.co/, every day and I am amazed at the wonderful new sets she is introducing on Tuesday. If you haven't yet, be sure to check them out. Her background set looks like it is going to be more than fabulous! And the others look so tempting too--this is going to be a hard choice for my very first order!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Sharron, and that wee bit of fussy cutting on the LHS is such a neat touch!! many thanks for playing along - good luck!!

Laurie Marmon said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Your card for the challeng is very cool and I too like the little fancy cutting on the one side of the image. Might have to try that myself sometime! Glad to see you are enjoying weitting
blog posts too and happy retirement! :)

Antje said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, I didn't know that I won, until I read your comment, thanks for the good news!
Your card is lovely... I love PTI as well, and flowers always work - great choice and great card!

B said...

Love the card and the fussy out of the box cutting is lovely! Adds something to the card! :)