Can't believe I am finally getting the nerve to start my own blog! I wanted to post a photo on Dawn's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge and since I have a 3-day weekend, I decided "why not". I am winding down things at work and have set an official date (Sept 30) for retirement. I think just knowing I will have more time for fun makes me eager to start something new!
I have become a PTI addict since stumbling across Nicole's blog last year. A co-worker invited me to a Stampin' Up party prior to that and I got hooked. Now I faithfully follow Nicole and all the fab design team members for inspiration. What a great group!
So now I will have an avenue to share my own creations. Here's my latest!
All Papertrey except as noted:
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses, Mailbox Greetings
Paper: Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: Chocolate Mix (colored with Copics), Bitty Dots
Ink: Burnt Umber
Autumn Harvest Jewels (Paper Co Studio)
9 comments:
Very cute! Glad you could join us for the challenge! Congrats on your new blog and your up-coming retirement! :)
Great, cute card! All those butterflies everywhere really remind me of a colony of Monarch butterflies!
What a fun card and fantastic use of Dawn's colors! Your choice of materials is wonderful: great work with the challenge, my dear! Yipee!
{Plus, you dogs ARE adorable! Great inspiration, in their own right!}
Congratulations on your first post and your challenge card. I love the way you have used the colours and the butterflies are very pretty.:)
Yay Sharron! Welcome to the blog world. Being that you are almost retired, you can spend more time blogging (and believe me, it takes a lot of time!) Such a lovely card for Dawn's challenge too...love that you colored the PP with copics! I didn't even recognize it! And I like that you carried forward with the polka dot theme on both papers.
Congrats on your impending retirement! Sounds like you have a lot of fun things to fill your time!
Your card is beautiful! I love the butterflies. Great idea to color the paper!
Congrats on your lovely blog! Your work is wonderful! Cannot wait to see more!
Your card is great and very beautiful! Your blog looks great!! :) Nice to see you here!!
Welcome to blogland, this is lovely. Hugs Sharon
Post a Comment