Sunday, October 4, 2009

PTI WCMD Challenge #3: India

This was definitely the easiest card--super quick to make! The last time I was in Archiver's they were giving away paper pads by Deja Views. The flower in the center is a punch-out. The plum paper is PTI and I used the stamps from the new Vintage Labels set and embossed them in gold. I know I will use these a lot---they are so cool! Anyway, added a few gems and was done!
I decided not to add a sentiment but glued a lavender paisley paper that matches the flower on the inside. Thought it would be pretty as the background to a written note.

2 comments:

Marge said...

Oh, Sharron, all 4 of your cards are AWESOME! I think this one is my fave (there's the gold & purple again!), but I really love your Japanese entry a lot too!!!

Thanks for stopping by & leaving me a comment; that's so sweet of you!!! I'm still working on the last challenge.

Julia Aston said...

Love the gold embossing on this - lovely card!