I'm not your usual 'ruffle' person. Normally I don't even use a lot of ribbon! But what fun to find new challenges to help develop some 'outside the box' skills. This is for the Moxie Fab World Not Your Regular Ruffles challenge and is a simple thank you card with a little fluff. I love buttons and needed a home for a bunch of large black ones so this is perfect for a rather taylored card. And quick and easy so great to use for thank you notes! If you haven't tried adding ruffles on your cards, you might want to give it a try!
Supplies:
Stamps: Around & About Sentiments-Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Summer Sunrise-PTI
Patterned paper: Bitty Bits Basics, Black & White Basics-PTI
Fluff: Ribbon, button-both PTI and I colored paper with Copics
4 comments:
Very Cute Card!
This is beautiful! I love how you colored the centers of the DP!! great idea! I have been wanting to try that ruffle challenge....maybe this weekend;)
Hey Sharon! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)
I mean, hey Sharron (spelled right!) Thanks for entering the challenge! :)
Post a Comment