Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Plum Purdy Snowman



I just received these new stamps from Plum Purdy Designs and fell in love with this little guy. I wanted to submit something for the Moxie Fab Plum Crazy Challenge. Even though I thought first of doing something more vintage and elegant, I kept coming back to this snowman in these fun (plum is fun, you know!) colors. I did an earlier card with this same patterned paper and it seems so perfect for winter & snow! The sketch is from Mojo Monday Sketches--isn't it great! This week there is a contest so be sure to pop over and check it out. There is still time to enter!

Supplies:
Stamps: Plum Purdy, Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: PTI Guide Lines
Additional supplies: Ribbon-PTI. Rain Dots, Pearls (colored with Copics), Glitter-Martha Stewart, Copics

7 comments:

Kathy said...

You are right that snowman is adorable. Love your purples too!

Rita said...

I loved my first visit. Such beautiful cards! That Plum Purdy Snowman sent me shopping (such cute stamps...thanks!)

paola said...

This snowman is absolutely FAB, i think i am gonna have to get one for myself. Lovely card
smiles
Paola

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous winter card!! and thank you so much for adding my blinkie!!! so tickled!

Wendy J. said...

This is a gorgeous card! I've newly discovered your blog and will be checking back!

Sharon said...

I love your snowman and lilac is also one of my fave colours. A stunning card overall! Hugs Sharon

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sharron! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)