I decided to use another Plum Purdy stamp--super cute snowmen and birds--both always favorites of mine. I looked around trying to find some clever trick for doing snow globes but couldn't find anything so ended up just using some glitter for snowflakes! I recently found some of the new Sizzix embossing folders at a new (to me) scrapbook store. I used them in my Cuttlebug and they have such deep embossing. I am really happy with them and plan to add some more. I don't sew on cards but like the effect embossing gives so reach for them often. Additional supplies include Papertrey cardstock, Copics, Martha Stewart punch and some patterned paper and ribbon that I had handy (source unknown).
Thanks for visiting. Love it when you leave a comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Hope you are having a good week! I am waiting on my new Waltzingmouse order and checking the daily posts for the current Papertrey release so it is definitely good here!
5 comments:
I like the texture and the colors in your card. I also like the way you colored your stamp...and your furry butterflies!!
Adorable image and I love the colors. The soft green and blue really make the reds pop.
Hi Sharron, I'm visiting again and have decided to join as a follower. I really love your cards, they are stunning. Hope to hear from you, maybe you'd also like to 'follow me' around blogland...lol Hugs Sharon
Wow Sharron! Its been a while since i last visited, busy busy busy, what can i say. Thank you for you lovely comment, but more to the point i am amazed at these most recent cards of yours, they are just too stunning and the Plaid! beautiful, and the snowman, i think i am drooling and also rambling without making much sense. Your work has just come along in leaps and bounds. FABULOUS! see you again soon
Paola
wow, your mojo cards rocks...I luv it...all of your creations are fantastic....have a wonderful day!
enjy *~*
Post a Comment