Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 113: 2 Cards




We got up to a cold but wonderful sunny day. I always feel the sun gives me energy and often struggle with the overcast days. I am also finding that being retired and having more time has a down side and contributes to my being less productive. Ugh! I need to work on this!

Today's card is a simple one using this week's Mojo Monday Sketch--once again using a Plum Purdy design. I am always looking for something to color with my Copics so got to practice on the sweet little gingerbread man. I twicked the design a little by playing with the ribbon and deciding to use it on the bottom layer rather than the middle one like the sketch. The circle image is from Papertrey Holiday Tags 2008. Cardstock is Papertrey Ink, patterned paper is Imaginisce, ribbon from LSS.

I love when you visit and hope your enjoy your day!


Wednesday afternoon: I decided to add this card using the same sketch. I just love this set from Waltzingmouse Stamps, called Sewing Box-Christmas. I saw this paper from Imaginisce and I thought it would be perfect to use with the tree image. Took a little more time as I just can't glue buttons on--just have to sew them! Hopefully you will enjoy the pink and scarlet as much as I do. Additional supplies: Cardstock-Papertrey Ink, Buttons from Rhonna Christmas packet by Autumn Leaves, Sentiment: Merry  Bright-PTI, Twine & Ink also from PTI.





2 comments:

Sharon said...

These cards are gorgeous Sharron. What a cute Christmas Tree with the buttons. Absolutely lovely. Hugs Sharon

angie said...

very cute card. love the idea of the buttons on the tree.